Friday, December 11, 2009

Home At Last

Finally back in the Lone Star State! It's so good to get away from campus dining.
I got flew in yesterday evening and what was the first thing I did? (after saying hello to everyone of course)
Get out my felts and start crafting xD
I even organized my thread rack, which I made last year. It's not the most beautiful thing ever, but it gets the job done :)
And I got out my homemade light box, which is much smaller than I remember. I might make a larger one if I have time.
As you can see I finished a teapot. I'm wasn't too happy with the first go, so I tried again, this time with a darker pink, and I like it much better. I think I might do one with a light blue color as well.

I also cut out the pieces for the junebug and carousel horse pins, which I am super excited about! They are going to take FOREVER to sew, though xD

I really need to give my etsy shop a makeover before I start listing on there again. Today I plan on re-writing my profile, shop announcement and all of my policies...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment