Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Business Cards

So the graphic designer within me has been having too much fun...

These are all potential back-sides of my business cards. I thought I really liked the one I came up with before, but then I got some feedback from my friends and the kind people on Etsy forums and decided I could be a little more creative. Depending on my resources, the front will either be the same photograph of a bunch of pins together or a photograph of the pin that is featured in the graphic (I'm going to be cleaning up and vectorizing the graphics too, these are just rough drafts).

Ahahah, who noticed that I misspelled "junebugsinjuly" on the back version of the business card in my last post?
Moo.com lets you print as many different cards for the same price as printing one design, so I'm taking advantage of that >:D
They won't have that blue border, that's just to show the dimensions of the card.

WFFEFSTY63DW

No comments:

Post a Comment