Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why Did I Start This Blog?

I've been crafting for a while now, and it's about time my love for it merged with my love for the internet. Last year I started selling my felt pin concoctions on Etsy.com, but because I was still in high school, I didn't have time to update it enough to make a profit. Now that my first semester of college is winding down, I'm looking forward to being able to start crafting again (I'm an art student at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh PA).
I'm hoping that having a blog will motivate me to start working on craft projects regularly.

Why "Junebugs in July?"
My projects generally have something odd or quirky about them that makes the wearer stand out. I myself am not one to blend into the crowd. Being where you don't fit in, but stand out, hence the idea of a junebug in july.

No comments:

Post a Comment